The Complete Property Management Experience
- We do the bookkeeping for you. We use our website, which can be accessed by you 24/7. It is updated constantly and you can check your balance, run reports and any other information you may need regarding your property.
- All statements and net rental checks are mailed on the 20th of each month (or next business day)
- Our end-of-the-year statements simplifies tax preparation for you or your CPA
- We provide qualified, reasonably priced vendors/contractors who get the job done right
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money
- Because of the large volume of work we give local firms, we have the necessary recourse to correct poor performance
- We help avoid costly repairs through routine preventative inspections
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at, or above current neighborhood and HOA standards
- We present your property to the largest available rental market
- We are always aware of current market conditions, allowing us to rent your property at its highest value
- Our online listing system enables us to maintain an extensive list of all the features that make your property marketable
- We use a range of advertising including signs, local MLS, Realtor.com, Google, Zillow, Trulia, Rental Homes Plus and many more to provide maximum exposure of your property
- We are experienced in judging credit worthiness and only lease to pre-qualified, responsible tenants
- We do a thorough credit and reference check before the lease is signed, including checking history with the credit bureau, criminal history, verifying employment, and rental history.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your rental property is cared for and maintained
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits
- Our comprehensive screening procedures help us find desirable residents
- We maintain and update an inventory of all the items that are included with your property
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry
- We do interior and exterior inspections while occupied
Talk to one of our property managers about your property management needs today!